Bakhtin in France: A Critical Look at the First French Reviews Appeared in the 1970s
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alexander Izotov & Jussi Laine, 2013. "Constructing (Un)familiarity: Role of Tourism in Identity and Region Building at the Finnish--Russian Border," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(1), pages 93-111, January.
- Anssi Paasi, 1999. "Boundaries as Social Practice and Discourse: The Finnish-Russian Border," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(7), pages 669-680.
- Petra Bendel, 2005. "Immigration Policy in the European Union: Still bringing up the walls for fortress Europe?," Migration Letters, Transnational Press London, UK, vol. 2(1), pages 20-31, April.
More about this item
KeywordsM.M. Bakhtin; French reviews; Y. Kristeva; Russian formalists;
- Z - Other Special Topics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-02-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2017-02-05 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-HIS-2017-02-05 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hig:wpaper:17/ls/2016. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamil Abdulaev) or (Victoria Elkina). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hsecoru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.