Geist, contingency and the future of God: Hegel and Meillassoux
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Alexeev & Clifford Gaddy & Jim Leitzel, 1992. "Economics in the Former Soviet Union," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 6(2), pages 137-148, Spring.
- Barnett, Vincent, 2006. "Further Thoughts on Clarifying the Idea of Dissent: The Russian and Soviet Experience," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, vol. 28(01), pages 111-118, March.
- Gilbert Faccarello, 1983. "La loi de la valeur et le problème de la coordination des activités économiques," Post-Print halshs-00743024, HAL.
- Leonard,Robert, 2010. "Von Neumann, Morgenstern, and the Creation of Game Theory," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521562669, March.
- Harald Hagemann, 2011. "European émigrés and the ‘Americanization’ of economics," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(5), pages 643-671, December.
More about this item
KeywordsG.W.F. Hegel; Quentin Meillassoux; philosophy of religion; absolute; God; secular; messianism;
- Z - Other Special Topics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hig:wpaper:16hum2013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamil Abdulaev) or (Victoria Elkina). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hsecoru.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .