Business community and authorities: constitutional and legal forms of relationship
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sunstein, Cass R, 2000. "Cognition and Cost-Benefit Analysis," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 29(2), pages 1059-1103, June.
More about this item
KeywordsPrivate and public partnership; delegating public powers and property; self-regulation; social responsibility of the business community; regulatory impact assessment;
- K10 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - General (Constitutional Law)
- K20 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - General
- K23 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Regulated Industries and Administrative Law
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-12-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAW-2013-12-06 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2013-12-06 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hig:wpaper:14/law/2013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamil Abdulaev) or (Victoria Elkina). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hsecoru.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .