Wilhelm Von Humboldt and Berlin University: a New Look at the Origin of the Humboldt Myth
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anand, Sudhir & Bärnighausen, Till, 2012. "Health workers at the core of the health system: Framework and research issues," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 105(2), pages 185-191.
- Tomoko Ono & Gaetan Lafortune & Michael Schoenstein, 2013. "Health Workforce Planning in OECD Countries: A Review of 26 Projection Models from 18 Countries," OECD Health Working Papers 62, OECD Publishing.
- Alan Maynard, 2006. "Medical Workforce Planning: Some Forecasting Challenges," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 39(3), pages 323-329, September.
More about this item
KeywordsWilhelm von Humboldt; Berlin University; Humboldt myth; history of universities; higher education; academic community; jubilee; 1910;
- Z - Other Special Topics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-10-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2016-10-30 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2016-10-30 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hig:wpaper:134/hum/2016. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamil Abdulaev) or (Victoria Elkina). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hsecoru.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .