From age-friendly research to age-friendly city and age-friendly regional network: case of tuymazy and republic of Bashkortostan, Russian Federation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Beth Gazley & Won Kyung Chang & Lisa Blomgren Bingham, 2006. "Collaboration and Citizen Participation in Community Mediation Centers," Review of Policy Research, Policy Studies Organization, vol. 23(4), pages 843-863, July.
More about this item
KeywordsAge-friendly Cities; Ageing Policies; Nongovernmental Organizations; Community Development; Social Policies; Nonprofit-Government Partnerships; Municipalities; Quality of Life; Welfare; Russia;
- H75 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Government: Health, Education, and Welfare
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2014-02-08 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2014-02-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2014-02-08 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-PPM-2014-02-08 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
- NEP-TRA-2014-02-08 (Transition Economics)
- NEP-URE-2014-02-08 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hig:wpaper:12/pa/2014. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamil Abdulaev) or (Victoria Elkina). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hsecoru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.