Gulnara Афрузовна Minnigaleeva
(Гульнара Афрузовна Миннигалеева)
Laboratory for Interdisciplinary Research of Nongovernmental Sector Moscow, Russia
National Research University Higher School of Economics
Myasnitskaya 20, Moscow 101000
RePEc:edi:lghseru (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Gulnara A. Minnigaleeva, 2014. "From age-friendly research to age-friendly city and age-friendly regional network: case of tuymazy and republic of Bashkortostan, Russian Federation," HSE Working papers WP BRP 12/PA/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-AGE: Economics of Ageing (1) 2014-02-08. Author is listed
- NEP-CIS: Confederation of Independent States (1) 2014-02-08. Author is listed
- NEP-PPM: Project, Program & Portfolio Management (1) 2014-02-08. Author is listed
- NEP-TRA: Transition Economics (1) 2014-02-08. Author is listed
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (1) 2014-02-08. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Gulnara Афрузовна Minnigaleeva
(Гульнара Афрузовна Миннигалеева) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.