Can There Be Ethical Politics? Rethinking The Relationship Between European Geopolitics And Russian Eurasianism
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Keohane, Robert O. & Nye, Joseph S., 1987. "Power and Interdependence revisited," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 41(04), pages 725-753, September.
- Yang, Hong & Wang, Lei & Zehnder, Alexander J.B., 2007. "Water scarcity and food trade in the Southern and Eastern Mediterranean countries," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(5-6), pages 585-605.
- de Fraiture, Charlotte & Cai, X & Amarasinghe, Upali & Rosegrant, M. & Molden, David, 2004. "Does international cereal trade save water?: the impact of virtual water trade on global water use," IWMI Research Reports H035342, International Water Management Institute.
- Yang, Hong & Zehnder, Alexander J. B., 2002. "Water Scarcity and Food Import: A Case Study for Southern Mediterranean Countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(8), pages 1413-1430, August.
More about this item
Keywordsgeopolitics; Eurasianism; national identity; foreign policy discourse; Russia;
- Z - Other Special Topics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CIS-2015-01-19 (Confederation of Independent States)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hig:wpaper:08/ir/2014. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamil Abdulaev) or (Victoria Elkina). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hsecoru.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .