University Deloproizvodstvo (Paper Work) as a Cultural Practice and Institution in Russia in the First Half of the 19th Century
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bernard Gazier & Frédéric Bruggeman, 2008. "Introduction," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00635235, HAL.
- repec:hal:journl:hal-00635235 is not listed on IDEAS
- John B. Davis, 2007. "Akerlof and Kranton on identity in economics: inverting the analysis," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 31(3), pages 349-362, May.
- Don Ross, 2011. "Neuroeconomics and Economic Methodology," Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to Recent Economic Methodology, chapter 4 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Jamison, Julian & Wegener, Jon, 2010. "Multiple selves in intertemporal choice," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 832-839, October.
- Hans-Ulrich Derlien & B. Guy Peters, 2008. "Introduction," Chapters,in: The State at Work, Volume 2, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Don Ross & Carla Sharp & Rudy E. Vuchinich & David Spurrett, 2008.
"Midbrain Mutiny: The Picoeconomics and Neuroeconomics of Disordered Gambling: Economic Theory and Cognitive Science,"
MIT Press Books,
The MIT Press,
edition 1, volume 1, number 0262182653, January.
- Ross, Don & Sharp, Carla & Vuchinich, Rudy E. & Spurrett, David, . "Midbrain Mutiny: The Picoeconomics and Neuroeconomics of Disordered Gambling: Economic Theory and Cognitive Science," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262517582, January.
- Don Ross, 2007. "Economic Theory and Cognitive Science: Microexplanation," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262681684, January.
- Michel Callon, 2008. "Economic markets and the rise of interactive agencements: from prosthetic agencies to "habilitated" agencies"," Post-Print hal-00819091, HAL.
- Sugden, Robert, 2000. "Team Preferences," Economics and Philosophy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(02), pages 175-204, October.
- Henderson, James P. & Davis, John B., 1991. "Adam Smith's Influence on Hegel's Philosophical Writings," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(02), pages 184-204, September.
- Harrison, Glenn W., 2008. "Neuroeconomics: A Critical Reconsideration," Economics and Philosophy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(03), pages 303-344, November.
- Vernon L. Smith, 2003.
"Constructivist and Ecological Rationality in Economics,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 93(3), pages 465-508, June.
- Smith, Vernon L., 2002. "Constructivist and Ecological Rationality in Economics," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 2002-7, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Hodgson, Geoffrey M., 2004. "Reclaiming habit for institutional economics," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 651-660, October.
- Searle, John R., 2005. "What is an institution?," Journal of Institutional Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(01), pages 1-22, June.
More about this item
KeywordsRussian Universities; the Russian Empire; paperwork; clerical work; cultural practice; autonomy; identity; corporation; solidarity; profession; Polizeystaat.;
- Z - Other Special Topics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hig:wpaper:03hum2012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamil Abdulaev) or (Victoria Elkina). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hsecoru.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .