A spatial panel data analysis of crime rates in EU
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kinga Kądziołka, 2016. "Determinants of crime rate in Poland. Analysis using regression trees," Ekonomia journal, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw, vol. 45.
More about this item
KeywordsDeterminants of crime rates; cost-benefit analysis of crime; EU countries; spatial panel data analysis;
- A12 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Other Disciplines
- C50 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - General
- K40 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EUR-2013-03-09 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-GEO-2013-03-09 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-LAW-2013-03-09 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-URE-2013-03-09 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:sdueko:2013_002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lene Holbæk). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/okioudk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.