Health inequality in Nordic welfare states - more inequality or the wrong measures?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Huijts, Tim & Eikemo, Terje Andreas & Skalická, Vera, 2010. "Income-related health inequalities in the Nordic countries: Examining the role of education, occupational class, and age," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 71(11), pages 1964-1972, December.
- Christine André & Philippe Batifoulier & Mariana Jansen-Ferreira, 2016. "Privatisation de la santé en Europe. Un outil de classification des réformes," CEPN Working Papers hal-01256505, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth inequality; socio-economic status; Nordic welfare states; egalitarian countries;
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-06-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2009-06-03 (European Economics)
- NEP-HAP-2009-06-03 (Economics of Happiness)
- NEP-HEA-2009-06-03 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:oslohe:2009_004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anbjørg Kolaas). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/heuiono.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .