The sensitivity of the Scaled Model of Error with respect to the choice of the correlation parameters: A Simulation Study
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Rebecca Graziani & Nico Keilman, 2011. "The sensitivity of the Scaled Model of Error with respect to the choice of the correlation parameters: A simulation study," Working Papers 037, "Carlo F. Dondena" Centre for Research on Social Dynamics (DONDENA), Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gianni Corsetti & Marco Marsili, 2013. "Previsioni stocastiche della popolazione nell’ottica di un Istituto Nazionale di Statistica," Rivista di statistica ufficiale, ISTAT - Italian National Institute of Statistics - (Rome, ITALY), vol. 15(2-3), pages 5-29.
More about this item
KeywordsScaled model of error; Stochastic population forecast; Probabilistic cohort component model; Sensitivity; Correlation;
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
- C49 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Other
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- J40 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2011-01-30 (Econometrics)
- NEP-FOR-2011-01-30 (Forecasting)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:osloec:2010_022. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mari Strønstad Øverås). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/souiono.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .