Report NEP-FOR-2011-01-30This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Leonardo Morales-Arias & Alexander Dross, 2010. "Adaptive Forecasting of Exchange Rates with Panel Data," Research Paper Series 285, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Roxana Halbleib & Valeri Voev, 2011. "Forecasting Covariance Matrices: A Mixed Frequency Approach," CREATES Research Papers 2011-03, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Roxana Halbleib & Valerie Voev, 2010. "Forecasting Multivariate Volatility Using the VARFIMA Model on Realized Covariance Cholesky Factors," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2010-041, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Xin Jin & John M. Maheu, 2011. "Modelling Realized Covariances and Returns," Working Paper Series 08_11, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Ardia, David & Lennart, Hoogerheide & Nienke, Corré, 2011. "Stock index returns’ density prediction using GARCH models: Frequentist or Bayesian estimation?," MPRA Paper 28259, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael McAleer & Juan-Ángel Jiménez-Martín & Teodosio Pérez-Amaral, 2011. "International Evidence on GFC-robust Forecasts for Risk Management under the Basel Accord," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2011-01, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Ulrich K. Müller & James H. Stock, 2011. "Forecasts in a Slightly Misspecified Finite Order VAR," NBER Working Papers 16714, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bera, Soumitra Kumar, 2010. "Forecasting model of small scale industrial sector of West Bengal," MPRA Paper 28144, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Junko Koeda, 2011. "How Does Yield Curve Predict GDP Growth? A Macro-Finance Approach Revisited," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-784, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Abbas, Qaiser & Rashid, Abdul, 2011. "Modeling Bankruptcy Prediction for Non-Financial Firms: The Case of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 28161, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Graziani, Rebecca & Keilman, Nico, 2010. "The sensitivity of the Scaled Model of Error with respect to the choice of the correlation parameters: A Simulation Study," Memorandum 22/2010, Oslo University, Department of Economics.