Cognitive Ability and Scale Bias in the Contingent Valuation Method - An Analysis of Willingness to Pay to Reduce Mortality Risks
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
More about this item
KeywordsCognitive Ability; Contingent Valuation; Mortality Risk; Near-Proportionality; Scale Bias;
- D80 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - General
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- Q51 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Valuation of Environmental Effects
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-11-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2006-11-04 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-HEA-2006-11-04 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:oruesi:2006_007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ieoruse.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .