Report NEP-HEA-2006-11-04This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:col:001049:002682 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- David, DE LA CROIX & Alessandro, SOMMACAL, 2006. "A Theory of Medecine Effectiveness, Differential Mortality, Income Inequality and Growth for Pre-Industrial England," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2006025, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Svensson, Mikael & Andersson, Henrik, 2006. "Cognitive Ability and Scale Bias in the Contingent Valuation Method - An Analysis of Willingness to Pay to Reduce Mortality Risks," Working Papers 2006:7, Örebro University, School of Business, revised 12 Feb 2007.
- Svensson, Mikael, 2006. "Don’t Go Breaking your Heart: Do Economic Upturns Really Increase Heart Attack Mortality?," Working Papers 2006:8, Örebro University, School of Business, revised 01 Nov 2006.
- Kosali I. Simon & Claudio Lucarelli, 2006. "What Drove First Year Premiums in Stand-Alone Medicare Drug Plans?," NBER Working Papers 12595, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Karen Clay & Werner Troesken & Michael Haines, 2006. "Lead Pipes and Child Mortality," NBER Working Papers 12603, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ahmed Khwaja & Dan Silverman & Frank Sloan, 2006. "Time Preference, Time Discounting, and Smoking Decisions," NBER Working Papers 12615, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Omar Galarraga & David S. Salkever & Judith A. Cook & Stephen J. Gange, 2006. "An Instrumental Variable Evaluation of Antidepressant Use on Employment Among HIV-Infected Women Using Highly-Active Antiretroviral Therapy in the United States: 1996-2004," NBER Working Papers 12619, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christopher C. Afendulis & Daniel P. Kessler, 2006. "Tradeoffs from Integrating Diagnosis and Treatment in Markets for Health Care," NBER Working Papers 12623, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marianne Bitler & Hilary W. Hoynes, 2006. "Welfare Reform and Indirect Impacts on Health," NBER Working Papers 12642, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Elisa Luciano & Elena Vigna, 2006. "Non mean reverting affne processes for stochastic mortality," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 30, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Daniela Del Boca & Daniela Vuri, 2006. "The Mismatch between Employment and Child Care in Italy: the Impact of Rationing," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 31, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Karen Smith Conway & Andrea Kutinova, 2006. "What About Mom? The Forgotten Beneficiary of the Medicaid Expansions," Working Papers in Economics 06/11, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Andrea Kutinova, 2006. "The Effects of Unemployment on Childbearing," Working Papers in Economics 06/12, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.