Combined vehicle routing and scheduling with temporal precedence and synchronization constraints
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Freling, R. & Huisman, D. & Wagelmans, A.P.M., 2000. "Models and algorithms for Integration of Vehicle and Crew Scheduling," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2000-14-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Ioachim, Irina & Desrosiers, Jacques & Soumis, Francois & Belanger, Nicolas, 1999. "Fleet assignment and routing with schedule synchronization constraints," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 119(1), pages 75-90, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bredström, David & Rönnqvist, Mikael, 2007. "A branch and price algorithm for the combined vehicle routing and scheduling problem with synchronization constraints," Discussion Papers 2007/7, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
More about this item
KeywordsRouting; Scheduling; Temporal Constraints; Synchronization; Branch and Bound;
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:nhhfms:2006_018. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stein Fossen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dfnhhno.html .