Price patterns resulting from different producer behavior in spatial equilibrium
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsPrice formation; Spatial market; Market power.;
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- D41 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Perfect Competition
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-04-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2012-04-10 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-GEO-2012-04-10 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-IND-2012-04-10 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-URE-2012-04-10 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:nhheco:2012_005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dagny Hanne Kristiansen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sonhhno.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .