Report NEP-GEO-2012-04-10This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hashiguchi, Yoshihiro & Chen, Kuang-hui, 2012. "Assessing agglomeration economies in the Yangzi River Delta, China : a bayesian spatial econometric approach," IDE Discussion Papers 339, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Romeo Danielis & Romeo Danielis, 2012. "An input-output based methodology to estimate the economic role of a port: the case of the port system of the Friuli Venezia Giulia Region, Italy," Working Papers 1202, SIET Società Italiana di Economia dei Trasporti e della Logistica, revised 2012.
- Alessia Matano & Paolo Naticchioni, 2012. "What Drives the Urban Wage Premium? Evidence along the Wage Distribution," Working Papers - Dipartimento di Economia 13-DEISFOL, Dipartimento di Economia, Sapienza University of Rome, revised 2012.
- Huang, Haifang & Humphreys, Brad, 2012. "Do New Sports Facilities Revitalize Urban Neighborhoods? Evidence from Residential Mortgage Applications," Working Papers 2012-5, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Mathiesen, Lars, 2012. "Price patterns resulting from different producer behavior in spatial equilibrium," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 5/2012, Department of Economics, Norwegian School of Economics.