Property rights and economic growth: evidence from a natural experiment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Meersman, Hilde & Pauwels, Tom & Van de Voorde, Eddy & Vanelslander, Thierry, 2010. "Applying SMC pricing in PPPs for the maritime sector," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 87-101.
- David Hummels, 2007. "Transportation Costs and International Trade in the Second Era of Globalization," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 21(3), pages 131-154, Summer.
- Peran van Reeven, 2010. "The Effect of Competition on Economic Rents in Seaports," Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, University of Bath, vol. 44(1), pages 79-92, January.
- Strandenes Siri Pettersen, 2004. "Port Pricing Structures and Ship Efficiency," Review of Network Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 3(2), pages 1-10, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic growth; legal origins; property rights;
- N47 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation - - - Africa; Oceania
- O43 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Institutions and Growth
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2011-12-19 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2011-12-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-FDG-2011-12-19 (Financial Development & Growth)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:nhheco:2011_020. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dagny Hanne Kristiansen) or (Jens Dietrichson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sonhhno.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .