The effects of institutional change on innovation and productivity growth in the Swedish pharmaceutical industry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lee, Keun & Lim, Chaisung, 2001. "Technological regimes, catching-up and leapfrogging: findings from the Korean industries," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 459-483, March.
More about this item
Keywordsinstitutional change; innovation; imitation; productivity; patents; pharmaceutical industry; longitudinal;
- Q30 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-12-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2007-12-15 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-IPR-2007-12-15 (Intellectual Property Rights)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:lucirc:2007_002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Torben Schubert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/circlse.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .