Market Power in the Nordic Wholesale Electricity Market: A Survey of the Empirical Evidence
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zou, Peng & Chen, Qixin & Xia, Qing & He, Chang & Kang, Chongqing, 2015. "Incentive compatible pool-based electricity market design and implementation: A Bayesian mechanism design approach," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 158(C), pages 508-518.
- Edquist, Harald & Henrekson, Magnus, 2013. "Product Market Reforms and Incentives to Innovate in Sweden," Working Paper Series 986, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Weigt, Hannes, 2009. "A Review of Liberalization and Modeling of Electricity Markets," MPRA Paper 65651, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yanfei Li & Youngho Chang & Choo Fook Hoong & Swati Sharma, . "Business Model and Market Design for ASEAN Electricity Market Integration: Principles, Practicalities, and Conditions for Success," Chapters, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
More about this item
KeywordsElectricity Markets; Deregulation; Market Power; Hydro Power; Transmission Constraints;
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- L94 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Electric Utilities
- Q41 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Demand and Supply; Prices
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-11-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2008-11-11 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-ENE-2008-11-11 (Energy Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:iuiwop:0773. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elisabeth Gustafsson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iuiiise.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .