Efficiency and the Provision of Open Platforms
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Joacim TÅG, 2009. "Competing Platforms and Third Party Application Developers," Communications & Strategies, IDATE, Com&Strat dept., vol. 1(74), pages 95-116, 2nd quart.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kevin J. Murphy, 1986. "Incentives, Learning, and Compensation: A Theoretical and Empirical Investigation of Managerial Labor Contracts," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 17(1), pages 59-76, Spring.
- Mehran, Hamid, 1995. "Executive compensation structure, ownership, and firm performance," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 163-184, June.
- Lucian Bebchuk, 2005. "The Growth of Executive Pay," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(2), pages 283-303, Summer.
- Murphy, Kevin J., 1985. "Corporate performance and managerial remuneration : An empirical analysis," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(1-3), pages 11-42, April.
- Lars Oxelheim & Clas Wihlborg, 2003.
"Recognizing Macroeconomic Fluctuations In Value Based Management,"
Journal of Applied Corporate Finance,
Morgan Stanley, vol. 15(4), pages 104-110.
- Oxelheim, Lars & Wihlborg, Clas, 2002. "Recognizing Macroeconomic Fluctuations in Value Based Management," Working Paper Series 574, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Coughlan, Anne T. & Schmidt, Ronald M., 1985. "Executive compensation, management turnover, and firm performance : An empirical investigation," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(1-3), pages 43-66, April.
- Ciscel, David H & Carroll, Thomas M, 1980. "The Determinants of Executive Salaries: An Econometric Survey," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 62(1), pages 7-13, February.
- Smith, Clifford W. & Stulz, René M., 1985. "The Determinants of Firms' Hedging Policies," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(04), pages 391-405, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dietl, Helmut & Lang, Markus & Lin, Panlang, 2013.
"Advertising pricing models in media markets: Lump-sum versus per-consumer charges,"
Information Economics and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 257-271.
- Helmut Dietl & Markus Lang & Panlang Lin, 2012. "Advertising Pricing Models in Media Markets: Lump-Sum versus Per-Consumer Charges," Working Papers 0157, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
More about this item
KeywordsPlatforms; Two-sided Markets; Open versus Closed;
- D40 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - General
- L10 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-07-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2008-07-05 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-ICT-2008-07-05 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-MIC-2008-07-05 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-NET-2008-07-05 (Network Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:iuiwop:0748. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elisabeth Gustafsson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iuiiise.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .