Intellectual Property Rights, Parallel Imports and Strategic Behavior
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Acharyya, Rajat & García-Alonso, María D.C., 2012. "Income based price subsidies and parallel imports," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 25-41.
- Rajat Archaryya & María del Carmen García-Alonso, 2009. "Health Systems, Inequality and Incentives to Innovate," Studies in Economics 0902, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Stähler, Frank & Maskus, Keith, 2013. "Retailers as Agents and the Absence of Parallel Trade," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79737, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Reto Foellmi & Christian Hepenstrick & Josef Zweimüller, 2010.
"Non-homothetic preferences, parallel imports and the extensive margin of international trade,"
dp1009, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Foellmi, Reto & Hepenstrick, Christian & Zweimüller, Josef, 2010. "Non-homothetic preferences, parallel imports and the extensive margin of international trade," CEPR Discussion Papers 7939, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Föllmi, Reto & Hepenstrick, Christian & Zweimüller, Josef, 2011. "Non-homothetic preferences, parallel imports and the extensive margin of international trade," Economics Working Paper Series 1122, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Reto Foellmi & Christian Hepenstrick & Josef Zweimüller, 2010. "Non-homothetic preferences, parallel imports and the extensive margin of international trade," IEW - Working Papers 497, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
More about this item
KeywordsIPR; Parallel Imports; International Arbitrage; Research and Development;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- K21 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Antitrust Law
- L14 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Transactional Relationships; Contracts and Reputation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-06-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2007-06-11 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-CSE-2007-06-11 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-IPR-2007-06-11 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-LAW-2007-06-11 (Law & Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:iuiwop:0704. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elisabeth Gustafsson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iuiiise.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.