Schumpeterian Innovation, Market Structure and the Stability of Industrial Development
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Feige, Edgar L., 1985. "The Swedish Payments System and the Underground Economy," Working Paper Series 153, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Feige, Edgar L & McGee, Robert T, 1983.
" Sweden's Laffer Curve: Taxation and the Unobserved Economy,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 85(4), pages 499-519.
- Feige, Edgar L. & McGee, Robert T., 1983. "Sweden’s Laffer Curve: Taxation and the Unobserved Economy," Working Paper Series 95, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Edgar L. Feige & Robert T. McGee, 2005. "Sweden'S Laffer Curve: Taxation And The Unobserved Economy," Macroeconomics 0501023, EconWPA.
More about this item
KeywordsInnovation; market structure; economic growth; micro-to-macro theory; institutions;
- L16 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Industrial Organization and Macroeconomics; Macroeconomic Industrial Structure
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- O43 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Institutions and Growth
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:iuiwop:0164. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elisabeth Gustafsson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iuiiise.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.