Exchange Rate and Related Economic Exposures: A Theory for Management Strategy and Information Needs
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Feige, Edgar L., 1985. "The Swedish Payments System and the Underground Economy," Working Paper Series 153, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Feige, Edgar L & McGee, Robert T, 1983.
" Sweden's Laffer Curve: Taxation and the Unobserved Economy,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 85(4), pages 499-519.
- Feige, Edgar L. & McGee, Robert T., 1983. "Sweden’s Laffer Curve: Taxation and the Unobserved Economy," Working Paper Series 95, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Edgar L. Feige & Robert T. McGee, 2005. "Sweden'S Laffer Curve: Taxation And The Unobserved Economy," Macroeconomics 0501023, EconWPA.
More about this item
KeywordsMacroeconomic shocks; exchange rate management strategies; information;
- D80 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - General
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:iuiwop:0162. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elisabeth Gustafsson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iuiiise.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.