An Examination of the Impact of Changes in the Prices of Fuels and Primary Metals on Nordic Countries Using a World Econometric Model
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ysander, B.-C., 1983. "Oil prices and economic stability: The macro-economic impact of oil price shocks on the Swedish economy," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 8(5), pages 389-397.
More about this item
KeywordsPricing experiment; Oil; Metal; Price shock;
- C90 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - General
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:iuiwop:0048. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elisabeth Gustafsson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iuiiise.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .