Policies and strategies to promote social equity in health. Background document to WHO - Strategy paper for Europe
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stephen Birch, 1999. "The 39 steps: the mystery of health inequalities in the UK," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(4), pages 301-308.
- Sabel, C.E. & Kihal, W. & Bard, D. & Weber, C., 2013. "Creation of synthetic homogeneous neighbourhoods using zone design algorithms to explore relationships between asthma and deprivation in Strasbourg, France," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 110-121.
- repec:eee:hepoli:v:121:y:2017:i:12:p:1296-1302 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tallarek née Grimm, Marie J. & Helgesen, Marit K. & Fosse, Elisabeth, 2013. "Reducing social inequities in health in Norway: Concerted action at state and local levels?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 113(3), pages 228-235.
- Kearns, Noreen & Pursell, Lisa, 2011. "Time for a paradigm change? Tracing the institutionalisation of health impact assessment in the Republic of Ireland across health and environmental sectors," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 99(2), pages 91-96, February.
- Exeter, Daniel John & Rodgers, Sarah & Sabel, Clive Eric, 2014. "“Whose data is it anyway?” The implications of putting small area-level health and social data online," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 114(1), pages 88-96.
More about this item
Keywordshealth; social equity;
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:ifswps:2007_014. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Erika Karlsson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/framtse.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .