Policies and strategies to promote social equity in health. Background document to WHO - Strategy paper for Europe
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stephen Birch, 1999. "The 39 steps: the mystery of health inequalities in the UK," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(4), pages 301-308.
- Sabel, C.E. & Kihal, W. & Bard, D. & Weber, C., 2013. "Creation of synthetic homogeneous neighbourhoods using zone design algorithms to explore relationships between asthma and deprivation in Strasbourg, France," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 110-121.
- repec:taf:transr:v:38:y:2018:i:2:p:139-141 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:hepoli:v:121:y:2017:i:12:p:1296-1302 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kearns, Noreen & Pursell, Lisa, 2011. "Time for a paradigm change? Tracing the institutionalisation of health impact assessment in the Republic of Ireland across health and environmental sectors," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 99(2), pages 91-96, February.
- Exeter, Daniel John & Rodgers, Sarah & Sabel, Clive Eric, 2014. "“Whose data is it anyway?” The implications of putting small area-level health and social data online," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 114(1), pages 88-96.
- Tallarek née Grimm, Marie J. & Helgesen, Marit K. & Fosse, Elisabeth, 2013. "Reducing social inequities in health in Norway: Concerted action at state and local levels?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 113(3), pages 228-235.
More about this item
Keywordshealth; social equity;
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:ifswps:2007_014. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Erika Karlsson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/framtse.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.