Welfare reforms and child well-being in the US and UK
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsWelfare reform; Child well-being;
- I30 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General
- J10 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-07-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2008-07-05 (European Economics)
- NEP-HAP-2008-07-05 (Economics of Happiness)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:ifauwp:2008_011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ali Ghooloo). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifagvse.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .