Report NEP-EEC-2008-07-05This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Klaus Masuch & Ramon Gómez-Salvador & Nadine Leiner-Killinger & Rolf Strauch & Jarkko Turunen & Melanie Ward-Warmedinger & Jan De Mulder & Harald Stahl & Yvonne McCarthy & Daphne Nicolitsas & Aitor La, 2008. "Labour supply and employment in the euro area countries - developments and challenges," Occasional Paper Series 87, European Central Bank.
- Demosthenes Ioannou & Marien Ferdinandusse & Marco Lo Duca & Wouter Coussens, 2008. "Benchmarking the Lisbon Strategy," Occasional Paper Series 85, European Central Bank.
- K. Barhoumi & S. Benk & R. Cristadoro & A. Den Reijer & A. Jakaitiene & P. Jelonek & A. Rua & K. Ruth & C. Van Nieuwenhuyze & G. Rünstler, 2008. "Short-term forecasting of GDP using large monthly datasets – A pseudo real-time forecast evaluation exercise," Working Paper Research 133, National Bank of Belgium.
- Alessandro Girardi, 2008. "The Informational Content of Trades on the EuroMTS Platform," ISAE Working Papers 97, ISTAT - Italian National Institute of Statistics - (Rome, ITALY).
- Kurt Geppert & Martin Gornig & Anna Lejpras, 2008. "Is There Increasing Regional Specialisation within the General Process of Deindustrialisation?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 801, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Rita de la Feria, 2008. "The EU VAT Treatment of Public Sector Bodies: Slowly Moving in the Wrong Direction," Working Papers 0808, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Samuel Bentolila & Juan J. Dolado & Juan F. Jimeno, 2008. "Does immigration affect the Phillips curve? Some evidence for Spain," Working Papers 0814, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Matteo Pelagatti & Valeria Negri, 2008. "Milan’s Cycle as an Accurate Leading Indicator for the Italian Business Cycle," Working Papers 20080601, Università degli Studi di Milano-Bicocca, Dipartimento di Statistica.
- Item repec:hal:journl:hal-00287900_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dirk G. Baur and Conor McKeating, 2008. "House Prices and Economic Risks - Are Irish Households Rational?," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp252, IIIS.
- Heiko Peters, 2008. "Development of Wage Inequality for Natives and Immigrants in Germany: Evidence from Quantile Regression and Decomposition," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 113, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Waldfogel, Jane, 2008. "Welfare reforms and child well-being in the US and UK," Working Paper Series 2008:11, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Deschryvere, Matthias, 2008. "High Growth Firms and Job Creation in Finland," Discussion Papers 1144, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Muñoz-Bullón, Fernando & Sánchez-Bueno, María José, 2008. "Does downsizing improve organizational performance? An analysis of Spanish manufacturing firms," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb083007, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.