Do High Taxes Lock-in Capital Gains? Evidence from a Flat Rate Tax System
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gripsrud, Geir & Gronhaug, Kjell, 1985. "Structure and Strategy in Grocery Retailing: A Sociometric Approach," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(3), pages 339-347, March.
- F Alpizar & F Carlsson & P Martinsson, 2003.
"Using Choice Experiments for Non-Market Valuation,"
Economic Issues Journal Articles,
Economic Issues, vol. 8(1), pages 83-110, March.
- Alpizar, Francisco & Carlsson, Fredrik & Martinsson, Peter, 2001. "Using Choice Experiments for Non-Market Valuation," Working Papers in Economics 52, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Peter Martinsson, 2002. "Using Choice Experiments for Non-Market Valuation," EEPSEA Special and Technical Paper sp200205t2, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised May 2002.
- Israel M. Kirzner, 1997. "Entrepreneurial Discovery and the Competitive Market Process: An Austrian Approach," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 35(1), pages 60-85, March.
- Hanley, Nick & Mourato, Susana & Wright, Robert E, 2001. " Choice Modelling Approaches: A Superior Alternative for Environmental Valuation?," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(3), pages 435-462, July.
- John Haltiwanger & Ron Jarmin & C. J. Krizan, 2010.
"Mom-and-Pop Meet Big Box: Complements or Substitutes?,"
NBER Chapters,in: Cities and Entrepreneurship
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Haltiwanger, John & Jarmin, Ron & Krizan, C.J., 2010. "Mom-and-Pop meet Big-Box: Complements or substitutes?," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 116-134, January.
- John Haltiwanger & Ron Jarmin & C.J. Krizan, 2009. "Mom-and-Pop Meet Big-Box: Complements or Substitutes?," Working Papers 09-34, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- John C. Haltiwanger & Ron S. Jarmin & C. J. Krizan, 2009. "Mom-and-Pop Meet Big-Box: Complements or Substitutes?," NBER Working Papers 15348, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan Haskel & Raffaella Sadun, 2012.
"Regulation and UK Retailing Productivity: Evidence from Microdata,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 79(315), pages 425-448, July.
- Haskel, Jonathan & Sadun, Raffaella, 2009. "Regulation and UK Retailing Productivity: Evidence from Micro Data," IZA Discussion Papers 4028, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Haskel, Jonathan & Sadun, Raffaella, 2009. "Regulation and UK Retailing Productivity: Evidence from Micro Data," CEPR Discussion Papers 7140, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Louviere,Jordan J. & Hensher,David A. & Swait,Joffre D. With contributions by-Name:Adamowicz,Wiktor, 2000. "Stated Choice Methods," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521788304, March.
- Arnold, Mark J. & Reynolds, Kristy E. & Ponder, Nicole & Lueg, Jason E., 2005. "Customer delight in a retail context: investigating delightful and terrible shopping experiences," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(8), pages 1132-1145, August.
- Cees Gorter & Peter Nijkamp & Pim Klamer, 2003. "The attraction force of out-of-town shopping malls: a case study on run-fun shopping in the Netherlands," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 94(2), pages 219-229, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pietola, Kyosti & Myyra, Sami & Pouta, Eija, 2009.
"Fiscal and trade distorting effects of capital gains tax on land sales - empirical evidence from agricultural land market in Finland,"
50040, MTT Agrifood Research Finland.
- Pietola, Kyosti & Myyra, Sami & Pouta, Eija, 2009. "Fiscal and trade distorting effects of capital gains tax on land sales - empirical evidence from agricultural land market in Finland," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 50953, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsCapital gains realizations; tax avoidance; panel data;
- H24 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Personal Income and Other Nonbusiness Taxes and Subsidies
- H31 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Household
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2007-03-03 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2007-03-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2007-03-03 (European Economics)
- NEP-PBE-2007-03-03 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2007-03-03 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:huiwps:0006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Helena Nilsson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/huistse.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .