Malthus in Rwanda? Scarcity, Survival and Causes of the Genocide
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Willa Friedman, 2013. "Local Economic Conditions and Participation in the Rwandan Genocide," HiCN Working Papers 160, Households in Conflict Network.
- Ann-Sofie Isaksson, 2015.
"Unequal Property Rights: A Study of Land Right Inequalities in Rwanda,"
Oxford Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(1), pages 60-83, March.
- Isaksson, Ann-Sofie, 2011. "Unequal Property Rights: A study of land right inequalities in Rwanda," Working Papers in Economics 507, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Ann-Sofie Isaksson, 2013.
"Manipulating the Rural Landscape: Villagisation and Income Generation in Rwanda,"
Journal of African Economies,
Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 22(3), pages 394-436, June.
- Isaksson, Ann-Sofie, 2011. "Manipulating the rural landscape: Villagisation and income generation in Rwanda," Working Papers in Economics 510, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsGenocide; Conflict; Rwanda; Resource Scarcity; Malthus;
- D74 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Conflict; Conflict Resolution; Alliances; Revolutions
- N47 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation - - - Africa; Oceania
- Q29 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:gunwpe:0201. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marie Andersson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/naiguse.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .