Trade, Technology and Changes in Employment of Skilled Labour in Swedish Manufacturing
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Steinar Holden, 2003. "Wage-setting under Different Monetary Regimes," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 70(278), pages 251-265, May.
- Laurence M. Ball & Niamh Sheridan, 2004.
"Does Inflation Targeting Matter?,"
NBER Chapters,in: The Inflation-Targeting Debate, pages 249-282
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laurence Ball & Niamh Sheridan, 2003. "Does Inflation Targeting Matter?," NBER Working Papers 9577, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laurence Ball & Niamh Sheridan, 2004. "Does inflation targeting matter?," DNB Staff Reports (discontinued) 118, Netherlands Central Bank.
- Niamh Sheridan & Laurence M. Ball, 2003. "Does Inflation Targeting Matter?," IMF Working Papers 03/129, International Monetary Fund.
- Lars Calmfors, 2001. "Wages and Wage-Bargaining Institutions in the Emu : A Survey of the Issues," CESifo Working Paper Series 520, CESifo Group Munich.
- Manfred J. M. Neumann & Jurgen Von Hagen, 2002. "Does inflation targeting matter?," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jul, pages 127-148.
- Cukierman, Alex & Lippi, Francesco, 1999.
"Central bank independence, centralization of wage bargaining, inflation and unemployment:: Theory and some evidence,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 43(7), pages 1395-1434, June.
- Cukierman, A. & Lippi, F., 1998. "Central Bank Independence, Centralization of Wage Bargaining, Inflation and Unemployment - Theory and Some Evidence," Discussion Paper 1998-116, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Frederic S. Mishkin, 2002. "Does inflation targeting matter? - commentary," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jul, pages 149-154.
- Cottarelli, C. & Giannini, C., 1997. "Credibility without Rules? Monetary Frameworks in the Post-Bretton Woods Era," Papers 312, Banca Italia - Servizio di Studi.
- Bratsiotis, George & Martin, Christopher, 1999.
" Stabilisation, Policy Targets and Unemployment in Imperfectly Competitive Economies,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 101(2), pages 241-256, June.
- George J. Bratsiotis & Christopher Martin, "undated". "Stabilisation, Policy Targets and Unemployment in Imperfectly Competitive Economies," Economics and Finance Discussion Papers 98-08, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- Luca Guerrieri, 2001. "Inflation dynamics," International Finance Discussion Papers 715, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Chorng-Huey Wong & Eric V. Clifton & Gene L. Leon, 2001. "Inflation Targeting and the Unemployment-Inflation Trade-off," IMF Working Papers 01/166, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Savvidou, Eleni, 2003. "The Relationship Between Skilled Labor and Technical Change," Working Paper Series 2003:27, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Carsten Ochsen, 2006.
"Zukunft der Arbeit und Arbeit der Zukunft in Deutschland,"
Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 7(2), pages 173-193, May.
- Ochsen, Carsten, 2004. "Zukunft der Arbeit und Arbeit der Zukunft in Deutschland," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 45, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- Linda Andersson, 2001. "Openness and total factor productivity in Swedish manufacturing, 1980–1995," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 137(4), pages 690-713, December.
- Edin, Per-Anders & Fredriksson, Peter & Lundborg, Per, 2000.
"Trade, Earnings, and Mobility - Swedish Evidence,"
Working Paper Series
163, Trade Union Institute for Economic Research.
- Edin, P.-A. & Fredriksson, P. & Lundborg, P., 2000. "Trade, Earnings, and Mobility - Swedish Evidence," Papers 2000:24, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Edin, P.-A. & Fredriksson, P. & Lundborg, P., 2000. "Trade, Earnings, and Mobility - Swedish Evidence," Papers 2000-24, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Edin, Per-Anders & Fredriksson, Peter & Lundborg, Per, 2000. "Trade, Earnings, and Mobility - Swedish Evidence," Working Paper Series 2000:24, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Mariacristina Piva & Marco Vivarelli, 2004. "The determinants of the skill bias in Italy: R&D, organisation or globalisation?," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(4), pages 329-347.
- Hansson, Par, 2000.
"Relative Demand for Skills in Swedish Manufacturing: Technology or Trade?,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(3), pages 533-555, August.
- Hansson, Pär, 1999. "Relative Demand for Skills in Swedish Manufacturing: Technology or Trade?," Working Paper Series 152, Trade Union Institute for Economic Research.
- Kjell G. Salvanes & Svein Erik Førre, 2001. "Job Creation, Heterogeneous Workers and Technical Change: Matched Worker/Plant Data Evidence from Norway," Discussion Papers 304, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Gustavsson, Magnus, 2004. "Trends in the Transitory Variance of Earnings: Evidence from Sweden 1960-1990 and a Comparison with the United States," Working Paper Series 2004:11, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Erik Mellander, 2000. "The Multi-Dimensional Nature of Labor Demand and Skill-Biased Technical Change," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0671, Econometric Society.
- Mellander, Erik, 1999. "The multi-dimensional nature of labor demand and skill-biased technical change," Working Paper Series 1999:9, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
More about this item
Keywordsskilled labour; skilled-biased technical change; international competition;
- F11 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Neoclassical Models of Trade
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:fiefwp:0131. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sune Karlsson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fieffse.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .