The Japanese Citizens Increasing Participation In “Civil Society”; Implications For Foreign Aid
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Oaxaca, Ronald, 1973. "Male-Female Wage Differentials in Urban Labor Markets," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 14(3), pages 693-709, October.
- Angus Deaton & Christina Paxson, 1998.
"Economies of Scale, Household Size, and the Demand for Food,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 106(5), pages 897-930, October.
- Deaton, A. & Paxson, C., 1997. "Economies of Scale, Household Size, and the Demand for Food," Papers 178, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Development Studies.
- Andersson, Magnus & Engvall, Anders & Kokko, Ari, 2006. "Determinants Of Poverty In Lao Pdr," EIJS Working Paper Series 223, Stockholm School of Economics, The European Institute of Japanese Studies.
- Lanjouw, Peter & Ravallion, Martin, 1995. "Poverty and Household Size," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 105(433), pages 1415-1434, November.
- Jacob Mincer, 1958. "Investment in Human Capital and Personal Income Distribution," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 66, pages 281-281.
- Eastwood, Robert & Lipton, Michael, 1997. "The impact of changes in human fertility on poverty," Discussion Papers in Economics 01/97, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Robert Eastwood & Michael Lipton, 1999. "The impact of changes in human fertility on poverty," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(1), pages 1-30.
More about this item
KeywordsJapan’s civil society; globalization; information revolution; technology development; legislative changes; information disclosure; NPO law;
- L30 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:eijswp:0159. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nanhee Lee). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eihhsse.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .