The Single European Market, Swedish Investment Liberalisation, and Horizontal and Vertical Multinationals
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mathä, Thomas, 2001. "The Single European Market, Swedish Investment Liberalisation, and Horizontal and Vertical Multinationals," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 483, Stockholm School of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsSingle European Market; Swedish Investment; Liberalisation; Country Size; Factor Endowments; Horizontal & Vertical Multinationals;
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-06-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-FIN-2002-06-13 (Finance)
- NEP-LAB-2002-06-13 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:eijswp:0147. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nanhee Lee). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eihhsse.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .