Northeast Asian Dynamism: Ten Top Impediments & Countermeasures
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsregionalism; cooperation; tradition; infrastructural development; rapprochement; bridging historical frictions; land rush; opportunity costs & competitiveness;
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- H77 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Intergovernmental Relations; Federalism
- J18 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Public Policy
- K40 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - General
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- P49 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:eijswp:0145. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nanhee Lee). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eihhsse.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .