The Rhetoric of Power: Conceptions of Power in the Academic Post-Cold War Japanese Foreign Policy Discourse
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
More about this item
KeywordsJapanese foreign policy discourse; power; Okabe Tatsumi; Ming Wan; Reinhard Drifte; Christopher Hughes;
- A00 - General Economics and Teaching - - General - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-05-03 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:eijswp:0110. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nanhee Lee). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eihhsse.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .