Entry costs and adjustments on the extensive margin - an analysis of how familiarity breeds exports
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maria Persson, 2013. "Trade facilitation and the extensive margin," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(5), pages 658-693, August.
- Francesco Serti & Chiara Tomasi, 2008. "Firm Heterogeneity: do destinations of exports and origins of imports matter?," LEM Papers Series 2008/14, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Balazs Murakozy & Gabor Bekes, 2009. "Temporary Trade," IEHAS Discussion Papers 0909, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Paulo Bastos & Joana Silva, 2008. "Cultural Links, Firm Heterogeneity and the Intensive and Extensive Margins of International Trade," Discussion Papers 08/30, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Andrew J. Cassey, 2016. "The Destinations of State Trade Missions," CESifo Economic Studies, CESifo, vol. 62(3), pages 547-571.
- Bastos, Paulo & Silva, Joana, 2012. "Networks, firms, and trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 352-364.
- Jienwatcharamongkhol, Viroj, 2012. "Distance Sensitivity of Export: A Firm-Product Level Approach," Ratio Working Papers 201, The Ratio Institute.
- Thomas Chaney, 2008.
"Distorted Gravity: The Intensive and Extensive Margins of International Trade,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 98(4), pages 1707-1721, September.
- Thomas Chaney, 2008. "Distorted Gravity: The Intensive and Extensive Margins of International Trade," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/6apm7lruv08, Sciences Po.
- Békés, Gábor & Muraközy, Balázs, 2012. "Temporary trade and heterogeneous firms," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 232-246.
- repec:spr:weltar:v:144:y:2008:i:4:p:596-635 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christodoulopoulou, Styliani, 2010. "THE Effects of Multilateral Trade Liberalization on the Extensive and the Intensive Margins of Trade," MPRA Paper 29169, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jienwatcharamongkhol, Viroj, 2012.
"Distance Sensitivity of Export: A Firm-Product Level Approach,"
2012:33, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Jienwatcharamongkhol, Viroj, 2013. "Distance Sensitivity of Export: A Firm-Product Level Approach," Ratio Working Papers 220, The Ratio Institute.
- Francesco Serti & Chiara Tomasi, 2009. "Self-selection along different export and import markets," LEM Papers Series 2009/18, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Andrew J. Cassey, 2014. "The Location of US States' Overseas Offices," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(2), pages 310-325, May.
- Martin Andersson & Hans Lööf & Sara Johansson, 2008.
"Productivity and International Trade: Firm Level Evidence from a Small Open Economy,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 144(4), pages 774-801, December.
- Andersson, Martin & Johansson, Sara & Lööf, Hans, 2007. "Productivity and International Trade - firm-level evidence from a small open economy," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 99, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Persson, Maria, 2008. "Trade Facilitation and the Extensive and Intensive Margins of Trade," Working Papers 2008:13, Lund University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsinternational trade; fixed entry costs; transaction costs; gravity models; extensive margin; intensive margin; heterogeneous firms;
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-INT-2007-02-10 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:cesisp:0081. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vardan Hovsepyan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cekthse.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .