Regional Interaction & Economic Diversity - exploring the role of geographically overlapping markets for a municipality’s diversity in retail and durables
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sofia Wixe, 2011. "Skills, Education and Productivity in the Service Sector - Firm Level Evidence on the Presence of Externalities," ERSA conference papers ersa11p754, European Regional Science Association.
- Öner, Özge & Larsson, Johan P., 2013. "Location and Co-location in Retail - A Probabilistic Approach Using Geo-coded Data for Swedish Metropolitan Retail Markets," HUI Working Papers 80, HUI Research.
- Johansson, Börje & Warda, Peter, 2013. "Internal and External Knowledge Sources of New Export Products," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 331, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Johan Larsson & Özge Öner, 2014. "Location and co-location in retail: a probabilistic approach using geo-coded data for metropolitan retail markets," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 52(2), pages 385-408, March.
- Johan P Larsson, 2012. "Disaggregating Density A Knowledge Spillover Analysis Using Geo-Coded Data," ERSA conference papers ersa12p930, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
Keywordsdiversity; accessibility; retail; durables; market potential; market size; hierarch systems; management; technological change; trade unions.;
- L10 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - General
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-04-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2006-04-01 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2006-04-01 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:cesisp:0049. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vardan Hovsepyan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cekthse.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.