Neoclassical growth, manufacturing agglomeration, and terms of trade
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Dieter M. Urban, 2007. "Neoclassical Growth, Manufacturing Agglomeration, and Terms of Trade," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(5), pages 1014-1035, November.
- Dieter M. Urban, 2000. "Neoclassical Growth, Manufacturing Agglomeration and Terms of Trade," Development Working Papers 136, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Straubhaar, Thomas & Suhrcke, Marc & Urban, Dieter M., 2002. "Divergence - is it geography?," HWWA Discussion Papers 181, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Baldwin, Richard E. & Martin, Philippe, 2004. "Agglomeration and regional growth," Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics,in: J. V. Henderson & J. F. Thisse (ed.), Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 60, pages 2671-2711 Elsevier.
More about this item
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:cbsnow:1998_016. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lars Nondal). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/incbsdk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .