Economic integration and environmental policy coordination
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ludek Kouba & Michal Madr & Danuse Nerudova & Petr Rozmahel, 2016.
"Policy Autonomy, Coordination or Harmonization in the Persistently Heterogeneous European Union?,"
DANUBE: Law and Economics Review,
European Association Comenius - EACO, issue 1, pages 53-71, March.
- Ludek Kouba & Michal Mádr & Danuše Nerudová & Petr Rozmahel, 2015. "Policy autonomy, coordination or harmonization in the persistently heterogeneous European Union?," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 95, WWWforEurope.
- repec:wfo:wstudy:58136 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic integration; Strategic environmental policy; Policy coordination.;
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F18 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Environment
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:bergec:2003_013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kjell Erik Lommerud). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iouibno.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .