Heights and Development in a Cash-Crop Colony: Living Standards in Ghana, 1870-1980
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Alexander Moradi, Gareth Austin and Jorg Baten, 2013. "Heights and Development in a Cash-Crop Colony: Living Standards in Ghana, 1870-1980," Working Papers 325, Economic Research Southern Africa.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cornelius Christian & James Fenske, 2015.
"Economic shocks and unrest in French West Africa,"
CSAE Working Paper Series
2015-01, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
More about this item
Keywordsnutrition; health; anthropometrics; colonial; living standards;
- I30 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
- N37 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy - - - Africa; Oceania
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:afekhi:2013_007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Erik Green). General contact details of provider: http://www.aehnetwork.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .