Analysing the Environmental Content of Financial Analyst Reports by developing an ESG Framework that incorporates Business Opportunities and the Product Perspectives
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mackenzie, Craig & Lewis, Alan, 1999. "Morals and Markets: The Case of Ethical Investing," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(03), pages 439-452, July.
- Webley, Paul & Lewis, Alan & Mackenzie, Craig, 2001. "Commitment among ethical investors: An experimental approach," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 27-42, February.
- Michael Weisbach, 2010. "Corporate Governance," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number weis10-1, January.
- Jonas Nilsson, 2008. "Investment with a Conscience: Examining the Impact of Pro-Social Attitudes and Perceived Financial Performance on Socially Responsible Investment Behavior," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 83(2), pages 307-325, December.
- Jeanne Logsdon & Harry Buren, 2009. "Beyond the Proxy Vote: Dialogues Between Shareholder Activists and Corporations," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 87(1), pages 353-365, April.
- Benjamin Richardson, 2009. "Keeping Ethical Investment Ethical: Regulatory Issues for Investing for Sustainability," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 87(4), pages 555-572, July.
- Anand, Paul & Cowton, Christopher J., 1993. "The ethical investor: Exploring dimensions of investment behaviour," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 377-385, June.
- Larry D. Wall, 1995. "Some lessons from basic finance for effective socially responsible investing," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Jan, pages 1-12.
- Hudson, Richard, 2005. "Ethical Investing: Ethical Investors and Managers," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(04), pages 641-657, October.
- Sandberg, Joakim & Nilsson, Jonas, 2011. "Conflicting Intuitions about Ethical Investment: A Survey among Individual Investors," Sustainable Investment and Corporate Governance Working Papers 2010/16, Sustainable Investment Research Platform.
- Rebecca Strätling, 2003. "General Meetings: a dispensable tool for corporate governance of listed companies?," Corporate Governance: An International Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(1), pages 74-82, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xueming Luo & Heli Wang & Sascha Raithel & Qinqin Zheng, 2015. "Corporate social performance, analyst stock recommendations, and firm future returns," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(1), pages 123-136, January.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial Analyst Reports; ESG Framework; Environmental Information; Responsible Investments; Business Opportunities; Product Perspectives;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhb:sicgwp:2010_004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Pontus Cerin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iikthse.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .