Main Bank Power, Switching Costs, and Firm Performance: Theory and Evidence from Ukraine
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Andreas Stephan & Andriy Tsapin & Oleksandr Talavera, 2012. "Main Bank Power, Switching Costs, and Firm Performance: Theory and Evidence from Ukraine," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(2), pages 76-93, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ichiro IWASAKI & Satoshi MIZOBATA, 2018.
"Post-Privatization Ownership And Firm Performance: A Large Meta-Analysis Of The Transition Literature,"
Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 89(2), pages 263-322, June.
- Iwasaki, Ichiro & Mizobata, Satoshi, 2017. "Post-Privatization Ownership and Firm Performance: A Large Meta-Analysis of the Transition Literature," CEI Working Paper Series 2016-13, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Ichiro Iwasaki & Satoshi Mizobata, 2017. "Post-Privatization Ownership and Firm Performance: A Large Meta-Analysis of the Transition Literature," KIER Working Papers 966, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Tsapin Andriy & Tsapin Oleksandr, 2014. "Corporate Investment and Financial Crisis: Can Under- and Overinvestment Be Mitigated by Banks in an Emerging Market?," EERC Working Paper Series 14/04e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial constraints; switching; main bank power; firm performance; Ukraine.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhb:hjacfi:2011_007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Susanne Hansson) or (Stefan Carlstein). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ihhhjse.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .