Four cases on market orientation of value chains in agribusiness and fisheries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bech-Larsen, Tino & Nielsen, Niels Asger, 1999. "A comparison of five elicitation techniques for elicitation of attributes of low involvement products," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 315-341, June.
- Gutman, Jonathan, 1991. "Exploring the nature of linkages between consequences and values," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 143-148, March.
- Steenkamp, Jan-Benedict E. M., 1990. "Conceptual model of the quality perception process," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 309-333, December.
- Nelson, Phillip, 1970. "Information and Consumer Behavior," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 78(2), pages 311-329, March-Apr.
- Darby, Michael R & Karni, Edi, 1973. "Free Competition and the Optimal Amount of Fraud," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 16(1), pages 67-88, April.
- Green, Paul E & Srinivasan, V, 1978. " Conjoint Analysis in Consumer Research: Issues and Outlook," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 5(2), pages 103-123, Se.
- Poulsen, Jacob, 1999. "Danish consumers’ attitudes towards functional foods," MAPP Working Papers 62, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, The MAPP Centre.
- Brunso, Karen & Grunert, Klaus G., 1998. "Cross-Cultural Similarities and Differences in Shopping for Food," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 145-150, June.
- Nelson, Philip, 1974. "Advertising as Information," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(4), pages 729-754, July/Aug..
- Gardial, Sarah Fisher, et al, 1994. " Comparing Consumers' Recall of Prepurchase and Postpurchase Product Evaluation Experiences," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(4), pages 548-560, March.
- Frewer, Lynn & Scholderer, Joachim & Downs, Clive & Bredahl, Lone, 2000. "Communicating about the risks and benefits of genetically modified foods. Effects of different information strategies," MAPP Working Papers 71, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, The MAPP Centre.
- Grunert, Klaus G., 1986. "Cognitive determinants of attribute information usage," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 95-124, March.
- Steenkamp, Jan-Benedict E M & van Trijp, Hans C M, 1996. "Quality Guidance: A Consumer-Based Approach to Food Quality Improvement Using Partial Least Squares," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 23(2), pages 195-215.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-06-02 (All new papers)
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhb:aarmap:0083. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Helle Vinbaek Stenholt). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hahoadk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.