Can we design a market for competitive health insurance? CHERE Discussion Paper No 53
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vineta Salale, 2006. "Modelling dynamic choice: Private health insurance in Australia, CHERE Research Report 24," Research Reports 24, CHERE, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Keane, Michael, 2004. "Modeling Health Insurance Choices in “Competitive” Markets," MPRA Paper 55198, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael P. Keane & Susan Thorp, 2016. "Complex Decision Making: The Roles of Cognitive Limitations, Cognitive Decline and Ageing," Economics Papers 2016-W10, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Keane, Michael, 2004. "Modeling Health Insurance Choice Using the Heterogeneous Logit Model," MPRA Paper 55203, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:hapoch:v1_661 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsHealth Insurance; Managed competition; Australia;
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-04-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2007-04-21 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-HEA-2007-04-21 (Health Economics)
- NEP-IAS-2007-04-21 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-KNM-2007-04-21 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:her:chedps:53. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Liz Chinchen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/chusyau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .