MIT's Openness to Jewish Economists
Download full text from publisher
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Klausinger, Hansjörg, 2013. "Academic Anti-Semitism and the Austrian School: Vienna, 1918-1945," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 3983, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
More about this item
KeywordsMIT; Jewish faculty; anti-Semitism; Samuelson;
- B2 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925
- B22 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Macroeconomics
- O4 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- E12 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Keynes; Keynesian; Post-Keynesian
- E13 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Neoclassical
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2013-11-02 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2013-11-02 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2013-11-02 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-SOG-2013-11-02 (Sociology of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hec:heccee:2013-5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Center for the History of Political Economy Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://hope.econ.duke.edu .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .