Why markets do not fail. Buchanan on voluntary cooperation and externalities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert J. Barro, 2013. "Inflation and Economic Growth," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 14(1), pages 121-144, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alain Marciano, 2012. "A review of John Meadowcroft, James M. Buchanan, Major Conservative and Libertarian Thinkers, volume 17, Continuum, New-York, London, 2011," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 25(3), pages 279-281, September.
- Marciano, Alain, 2011. "Buchanan on externalities: An exercise in applied subjectivism," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 280-289.
More about this item
KeywordsBuchanan; externalities; social cost; market efficiency; spontaneous order;
- B2 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925
- B3 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals
- H0 - Public Economics - - General
- H1 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government
- H4 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hec:heccee:2010-5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Center for the History of Political Economy Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://hope.econ.duke.edu .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .