Human Development in Africa
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hippu Salk Kristle Nathan & Srijit Mishra, 2010.
"Progress in human development: Are we on the right path?,"
International Journal of Economic Policy in Emerging Economies,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 3(3), pages 199-221.
- Hippu Salk Kristle Nathan & Srijit Mishra, 2010. "Progress in human development: Are we on the right path?," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2010-010, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Hippu Salk Kristle Nathan & Srijit Mishra, 2010. "Progress in Human Development - Are we on the right path?," Development Economics Working Papers 23019, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Prados de la Escosura, Leandro, 2013.
"Human development in Africa: A long-run perspective,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 179-204.
- Prados de la Escosura, Leandro, 2011. "Human development in Africa : a long-run perspective," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wp11-09, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Leandro Prados de la Escosura, 2012. "Human development in Africa: a long-run perspective," Working Papers 12006, Economic History Society.
- Prados de la Escosura, Leandro, 2011. "Human Development in Africa: A Long-run Perspective," CEPR Discussion Papers 8586, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Leandro Prados de la Escosura, 2011. "Human Development in Africa: A Long-Run Perspective," Working Papers 0008, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- repec:unu:wpaper:wp2012-71 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsHuman development; poverty; political and economic governance; Africa;
- I30 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General
- I0 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - General
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- Y1 - Miscellaneous Categories - - Data: Tables and Charts
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2010-06-26 (Africa)
- NEP-DEV-2010-06-26 (Development)
- NEP-HAP-2010-06-26 (Economics of Happiness)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hdr:papers:hdrp-2010-08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (HDRO/UNDP) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask HDRO/UNDP to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hdundus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.