Immigration, Ethics and the Capabilities Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- de Walque, Damien, 2007.
"How does the impact of an HIV/AIDS information campaign vary with educational attainment? Evidence from rural Uganda,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 686-714, November.
- De Walque, Damien, 2004. "How does the impact of an HIV/AIDS information campaign vary with educational attainment ? Evidence from rural Uganda," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3289, The World Bank.
- Damien de Walque, 2009. "Does Education Affect HIV Status? Evidence from five African Countries," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 23(2), pages 209-233, June.
More about this item
KeywordsImmigration; justice; capabilities; common ownership of the earth; resources;
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-05-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-HAP-2010-05-02 (Economics of Happiness)
- NEP-MIG-2010-05-02 (Economics of Human Migration)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hdr:papers:hdrp-2009-34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (HDRO/UNDP). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hdundus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .