Where Does it Go? Spending by the Financially Constrained
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cambpbell, John Y. & Jackson, Howell Edmunds & Madrian, Brigitte & Tufano, Peter, 2010.
"The Regulation of Consumer Financial Products: An Introductory Essay with Four Case Studies,"
4450128, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Campbell, John Y. & Jackson, Howell E. & Madrian, Brigitte C. & Tufano, Peter, 2010. "The Regulation of Consumer Financial Products: An Introductory Essay with Four Case Studies," Working Paper Series rwp10-040, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- repec:sgh:gosnar:y:2013:i:4:p:83-108 is not listed on IDEAS
- McGranahan, Leslie, 2016. "Tax Credits and the Debt Position of U.S. Households," Working Paper Series WP-2016-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Dubravka Ritter, 2012. "Do we still need the Equal Credit Opportunity Act?," Consumer Finance Institute discussion papers 12-03, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- repec:eee:jbfina:v:85:y:2017:i:c:p:132-145 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cuffe, Harold E. & Gibbs, Christopher G., 2017.
"The effect of payday lending restrictions on liquor sales,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 132-145.
- Cuffe, Harold E & Gibbs, Christopher G, 2015. "The effect of payday lending restrictions on liquor sales," Working Paper Series 4713, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hbs:wpaper:08-083. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Soebagio Notosoehardjo). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/harbsus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.