Effectiveness of Corona Lockdowns: Evidence for a Number of Countries
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Homburg Stefan, 2020. "Effectiveness of Corona Lockdowns: Evidence for a Number of Countries," The Economists' Voice, De Gruyter, vol. 17(1), pages 1-06, December.
RePEc Biblio mentionsAs found on the RePEc Biblio, the curated bibliography for Economics:
- > Economics of Welfare > Health Economics > Economics of Pandemics > Specific pandemics > Covid-19 > Health > Distancing and Lockdown > Effect on Health
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maura Campra & Paolo Esposito & Valerio Brescia, 2021. "State of the Art of COVID-19 and Business, Management, and Accounting Sector. A Bibliometrix Analysis," International Journal of Business and Management, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 16(1), pages 1-35, August.
More about this item
KeywordsCorona; SARS-CoV-2; COVID-19; Lockdown;
All these keywords.
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EEC-2020-04-27 (European Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:han:dpaper:dp-671. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fwhande.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Heidrich, Christian (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fwhande.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.